1. When Mao launched the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, he wanted to rid China of all of the following except
b. Western influence
c. traditional Chinese culture
d. the Red Guard
2. Before Fidel Castro assumed power in 1959,
a. there had been many political conflicts between Cuba and the United States.
b. there had been many economic disputes between Cuba and the United States.
c. Americans had played an active role in the economy and politics of Cuba.
d. Americans had played an active role in the politics, but not the economy, of Cuba.
- Who’s good at history? I’ve got just a few questions that I’m stuck on? Lina Michelle asked: 1. What were the goals of Mao’s...
- history help i need this asap thanx? Jimmy D asked: Why did Mao start the Cultural Revolution?...
- a few history questions, someone please help? kooltiffrocks asked: history is not my strongest subject, could someone...
- please help.history facts! if YOU know it please answer.anything? HEPL PLEASE? SIMLEitsNiCoLe!!! asked: 1.what were three reasons why people moved west?...
- Need help with my history question? Lion asked: For each of the following write “before” or...
Filed Under History |