1.) Why did Mao start the Cultural Revolution?
He wanted to restore traditional Chinese culture.
He wanted to speed up the economy by promoting capitalism.
He thought government officials had promoted a very narrow view of communism.
He wanted to speed up change and eliminate Western, capitalist influence.
2.) What catastrophe did Kennedy and Khrushchev avoid during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
a communist government in Cuba
loss of a major trading partner in the Caribbean
armed conflict between Turkey and the Soviet Union
3.) The goal of the North Korean leaders in 1953 was to
unite North and South Korea under a democratic, capitalist system
divide Korea into two distinct nations
unite North and South Korea under the Chinese government
unite North and South Korea under a communist government
- history help i need this asap thanx? Jimmy D asked: Why did Mao start the Cultural Revolution?...
- Who’s good at history? I’ve got just a few questions that I’m stuck on? Lina Michelle asked: 1. What were the goals of Mao’s...
- L@@K..(you know you want to!).History help? ♥skinnyjeans♥ asked: 1. When Mao launched the Great Proletarian Cultural...
- world history questions anyone please help me? kooltiffrocks asked: i am almost done with my history assignment...
- AP WORLD HISTORY QUESTIONS hope you can help :)? World History Question asked: Describe totalitarianism pre-WWII? What was “peaceful...
Filed Under History |